- This event has passed.
Bouvé Health in Translation
January 13 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Inaugural Health in Translation event hosted by Bouvé College of Health Sciences will feature a keynote presentation followed by a panel discussion among Northeastern clinicians and scientists working to discover impactful, use-inspired solutions for grand challenges in health. Dean Carla Brodley of Khoury College of Computer Sciences will moderate the discussion. A networking reception will follow and refreshments will be served.
The panel includes:
- Shan Mohammed – Clinical Professor of Health Sciences
- Alycia Markowski – Clinical Professor of Physical Therapy, Movement and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Alyssa Peckham – Assistant Clinical Professor, School of Pharmacy
- Steve Clark – Assistant Clinical Professor of Physical Therapy, Movement, and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Lynn Reede – Associate Clinical Professor, School of Nursing
Please register here, space is limited.